A WINNING PARTNERSHIP
Aetna employees participate in the Arts Council's workplace giving campaign
Support the arts by hosting a Workplace Giving Campaign at your company or organization. Workplace Giving is one of the best ways to learn about the arts in Greater Hartford, highlight your company's commitment to the community and show your employees how much you value them.
What is Workplace Giving?
Workplace Giving brings the arts right to you: connecting our cultural community with your company and providing an opportunity for employees to give back. The Arts Council works closely with a volunteer employee coordinator and campaign committee to create an experience custom-tailored to your company.
Workplace Giving Campaigns are as creative as you are! Campaigns can run for as little as one day or last for up to a month; companies can host activities and events on site or run a completely digital campaign. Bring the arts into the workplace through workshops, performances and speakers, or encourage employees to experience first-hand the diverse collection of arts & heritage organizations in Greater Hartford. We will work with you to find the right strategy to fit your organization.
Many companies further encourage employee giving through other giving incentives and maximize employee donations through matching gifts. The Arts Council can also implement a leadership giving event in concert with a company-wide initiative to provide special experiences and opportunities to those who have the means to invest a little more in supporting the arts.
Why Should My Company Host a Workplace Campaign?
There are many benefits to hosting a Workplace Campaign. Here are just a few:
- Give your company a creative edge by partnering with the arts.
- Many of your employees already take pART in the arts. Give them the opportunity to showcase their artistic talents!
- Supporting the region's cultural assets is an investment in employee retention. Your employees want to live and work in vibrant, creative communities.
- Company-sponsored philanthropy and volunteer opportunities make employees feel connected, engaged and appreciated
- Creativity is one of the most desirable skills businesses seek in potential employees. Your campaign gives workers the chance to be creative, and your support creates a creative community that will last for generations to come.
Contact Paul Stigliano, Workplace Campaigns Manager, at 860-525-8629 ext. 229 or PStigliano@LetsGoArts.org